Tobacco Free Cass County
Our mission at TFCC is to work collaboratively as a coalition to prevent and reduce tobacco use in order to improve the health of our community.
Tobacco Free Cass County(TFCC) meets on the first Thursday of the month, bi-monthly starting in August (August, October, December, February, Aril, June).
- Prevent youth from ever starting to use tobacco.
- Reduce exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Reduce tobacco use among adults.
- Advocate for tougher standards regarding tobacco issues.
- Establish Cass County as a leader in tobacco prevention and control movement.
Tell us about your community park!
Share your opinion on tobacco!
Tell us about your tobacco policy!
If you are any of the following please take a minute to fill out one of our short surveys.
For more information about Tobacco Free Cass County contact us at:
Tobacco Coalition | 11111 South 84th Street
Papillion, NE 68046 | 402.593.3022